Sunday 25 March 2012

Spring and landscaping

We have been taking advantage of the beautiful summerish weather that has been lately, temperatures so high that we are warm and want to swim, well I do swim hihi. My owners have decided to do some rearraging of the land where they planted the new fruit bushes, we are leveling the edges and highering the ground by a few meters, to create this beautiful leveled ground balcony above the forest. I am ofcourse the biggest helper, no joke!, I am in charge of all the annoying roots that are entangled under the land where we dig for soil. And how good I am at that, my owners are so proud, I help out a lot. I even help in the greenhouse at home, preventing the cats from destroying anything. Although my tail does more damage if I get happy haha.

Spring flowers in bloom and others awaking

A few days ago, I wasn't completely myself, on walks I often sat down for no reason. Maja started exploring what it could be and ended up with a conclussion that it might be my anal glands. I know! So weird, to think I have this little pockets which might be annoying if overly filled or infected. But my owners being themselfs, lovingly decided that we should definetly try and clean them. Yuck you might think, it was, but worth it. I was such a good boy, usualy, I wouldnt allow my tail to be lifted, but as soon as they tried it, I calmed down and let them do whatever they want to, since they are kind enough to touch my pooper, I might as well be thankful hehe. We cleaned those glands out and I was as if I was reborn! I felt amazing! I started being all happy and cheerful, as if I was in pain and felt instant relief. Gratefully I kissed them and haven't sat down without a reason since.

Happy dog I am lately hihi, and so often, almost everytime we walk up to the vineyards, we meet deer. My nose has learned to pick up their scent and I try to track them, but if I am called back I need to end my search and return, but my instincts are developing hihi. We actually took a few pictures from the walk to the vineyards. You can see how happy I am knowing where we are going.
Faster then the speed of light hihi
 And when we arrive, I get kicked, bitten, squeesed by my two big girls, all in a loving way ofcourse, they are just huge and very excited to see me. Emma and Tara love me beyond belief, and we always have fun. Emma is the little trouble maker, who always makes sure Tara seems like the one who did the bad thing hehe, and Tara, she is a peackeeper. She will always step between me and a stray dog, or come between me and Emma if we are playing to rough. She is huge and scary to those who don't know her, but me...I kiss her mouth when she growls at me, and put my tiny head insde her mouth. Hehe it may seem scary to those around, but she wouldn't hurt me, she adores me. My two lazy girls in the sun: one cannot even imagine how you are not supposed to love them and their big noses, no wonder I kiss them all the time hihi, my pretty, a little overweight girls hehe. Emma's stomach is still not back to normal and the fact she has that retriver look while begging for snacks doesn't help her either hehe. But Tara's leg is a lot better now, so we can chase the local dog which always comes for a visit. He is very friendly, 16 years old shepard mix, who can jump fences and pees everywhere haha, but he is harmless and loving and always nice to greet. But back to my pretty little gals:
Lazy, cooling of in the shade, my girl Emma
Tara enjoying the sun rays, my big loving girl
Beautiful days ahead, we even met Sophie on the way home, which was cool. Spring is a fun time, so many new smells and many new adventures. We will post more pictures of our landscaping projects as soon as they are a bit more developed so you can see how much work went into it and how amazing it looks after...and don't forget..I am the root master! I dug out all the roots, all by myself hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment