Thursday 15 March 2012

Muddy dirty helper

Noone can say dirty isn't adorable
  
Today was another sunny day, we walked up for lunch, to meet a lot of people and doggy friends. Lyra was there, we played like crazy, and so were my two ladies, who always greet me with a loving bite and a sniff hihi. We were running a little late, since Maja's arm is still in a lot of pain.Two nights ago, Maja,Liza and I fell alseep together, she was holding me all night and elevating my head, while Liza slept on top of my tummy and she ended up with an inflamed muscle and nerve in the arm. She said it's worth it, since us two sleep like the cutest animals ever hihi. Love hurts I guess, woof. But when I fall alseep next or on top of one of my owners, I sleep like in a coma hehe, nothing bothers me and it's very relaxing for all of us, but I am quite a big doggy and not as light as one would hope in this case hihi.
    But more about today, another fun working day at the vineyards, playing with wooden sticks and making a mess of my fur. I end up so dirty, it's almost impossible to know my original fur color, but it's soooo much fun! Maja finally got to use her soldering gun to engrave wood plates with names of her newly planted bushes and trees, and it all came out so cute. Her sister used it to type since she cannot use her hand properly, and her sisters penmanship is very nice. After the naming, we went down to the trees and hammered the plates in, plates I wasnt allowed to use as a toy, but, it ended up looking cute and I got thrown a few other sticks, but Lyra stole most of them from me hihi. Fun for everyone. Magnus and the boys worked down by the forest also, chopping wood and cutting apart the huge logs, I am not allowed to be close to them at the time of chainsawing, but I do keep running between my owners like a maniac, which leads me to sleep all night after hehe. A few cute pictures taken today, one can see how much love and teamwork it takes for things to be pretty and enjoyable for the three of us and ofcourse everyone around us hihi.

Lyra and I running around with sticks
Stealing a kiss from the hardworking people
Begging for my sticks from the hardworking people
Always staying close to the hardworking people hihi
Our peach tree, which will grow into an 8 shape
Super fun, but exhausting day, I ran, swam, played, ate....I enjoy myself everyday, but I really like days, where I end up falling asleep as soon as we shower me hehe. Oh and I forgot, on the waalk up, we again met three beautiful deers, which ran 10 meters infront of us, I was in shock and stood still observing how beautiful they are when they run, but after when I was allowed, I went and sniffed their tracks from uphill to the brook below hihi. Nature is so magnificant isn't it, so much life and love, no matter how many animals I meet, I just cannot stop moving and smelling the air filled with life. Beautiful warm doggy day hihi, Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment