Monday 5 March 2012

Spoils from Norway

Today's day was quite emotional for my owners as they watched a documentary about dog breeders and kennel clubs, who breed dogs for cosmetic purpuses, which leads to a lot of diseases and suffering. Many of the pedigree dogs are deformed and in a lot of pain, which also leads to shorter lifespans and bad quiality of life, just so that people would pay a lot of money and enjoy their pretty on the outside show dogs and cats.

And since we got so spoiled by the loving and kind Mrs. Berit, Magnus' mom, whom I cannot wait to meet one day and give a big sloppy kiss hihi, we decided to do something good for the enviroment and living beings in the wild, which are too far away to be helped by us personally. We did a small thing, but with a large heart.


We bought me an eco friendly toy, which Animal Planet's ROAR programme sells to fund and help out the animals in shelters, rehabilitations and wild life preservation.
The toy is so awesome! It is made out of recycled materials and with a recycled squeeker inside! The board it came on is really cute also, all recycled and with vegetable ink used for printing hehe.


I am an eco dog! Hihi.

 

     Since I really like all animals, and my owners don't want me to ever try and harm a single being, we decided to go for a fluffy Squirrel, which has a very hairy tail and they were correct in their choice, I am absolutely in love with it. And knowing that by me playing with it helps save or better someone's life is the best way I as a dog can help the pretty world I live in. Then I will play with it even more passionately. We also spoiled the cats, fish and our turtles with snacks and new foods hihi.

Thank you Mrs. Berit for the coolest fluffy toy hihi!

We found this beautiful quote on a animal shelter page...me as an animal have to agree hihihi ):

"He is your friend, your partner, your dog. 
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true,
to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment