Saturday 18 February 2012

Otto and I inseparable

I have had many toys in my life, some of them are still with me, some I have destroyed or lost, but Otto...he is diffirent. I am in love with this toy as I loved my Mr. T, my first toy, which is still undestroyed and pretty. But Otto and I, we do everything together, we even play with other toys together, I have finally found a toy I can share my daily routines with hihi.

A few pictures, to demonstrate what I mean :

Getting ready for bed
A ball, Otto and half the ear being carried to bed
Cleaning and kissing the toys before sleep
Otto and I with a mini american football
and finally sleep...after squeeking a few times, since both of the toys still have a working squeeker, it is quite a nice presleep fun. But as you can see, my eyes are getting heavy so it's time to shut of the lights and snore on the pillows hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment