Tuesday 2 October 2012

Capital and fungy

Saturday we decided to go for a little roadtrip and drove to our capital Ljubljana. We walked the crowded streets and enjoyed the sights. I passed so many doggies which were politely walking next to their owners in the crowds of tourists and locals. I was really behaved and people adored me. Waiters in pubs we sat in always asked if I wanted water, or they  just brought me some fresh drinks in plastic wraps. Really nice of them hihi. And I also made a political statement by pooping on the lawn of the official goverment building haha.

The statue we were sitting at was tributed to the slovenian most famous poet, who also wrote the national hymn. It is situated in the old town, right next to the triple bridge, a beautiful creation of one of the most talented architects.



Drinking in the park


 Today, we had our vet visit, the moment of truth was here. We hoped for good news, and we were lucky! We have managed to get my eardrum to start healing back, it has covered the area where it used to be, but I also have a fungy infestion due to the liquid antibiotic, so we had to start another round of pill antibiotics to prevent more problems. Truthfully, if fungy is the only bad side effect then we are lucky. So we are very happy, I seem to be getting a lot better energy wise, no pain, but I do have a bit of indigestion due to the medication and maybe less stamina on walks. Atleast the infection has not spread to the brain and the swlling went down, but untill we end the treatment we won't know if any fungy is behind the healed eardrum. So far it's been amazing healing so we will cross our fingers and hope for the best for the next visit, which is in ten days.

No comments:

Post a Comment