Tuesday 30 October 2012

Snow and the damage done...

Like many countries in the world, ours also got hit quit blizzards and snow. The floods are extreme, the damage done from snowbreak severe. But that didn't stop us from enjoying the snow, even though in our town it is not that bad with floods yet.

We set out to test our winter gear and my new Hurtta coat, which my owners got me, I hate putting it on but I love having it on when it's snowy outside. It prevents my fur from becoming iceballs and I am allowed unlimited snow play hihi.

Maja and I got dressed up, and decided to walk to the winyards on the freshly white colored streets. Once we go to the forest which leads us all the way up to them, we encountered many obsticles. There were so many trees that fell, branches all over. Sadly we forgot our camera, but we went up again today and took pictures to show what has happened in the past few days. The snow is still melting but the damage is done.
The start of the path

Looking down to where we came from

Trees ripped out of the ground and me being pretty in coat hihi

Three trees one under another, falling

Manmade bridge on the path, soil avalanched down

But shockingly, our little project didn't take any damage. Yet. We are a bit scared the soil will fall once the snow starts melting. But for now, its just an awesome doggy playground hihi.
Emma jumping from the rhododendron plataou
Snowman Pascal




Happy dogs in snow, all the barks mean one word: SNOWBALL, SNOWBALL, SNOWBALL, hihi.


No comments:

Post a Comment