Saturday 27 October 2012

Too many ears...

Update:)

Today we went to the vet, I was realy panicky, since we went into the office where we were water washing my ears a month ago, bad memories don't go away. But eventually I showed my pretty ears and we saw that the left ear, which was without the eardrum, has almost completely healed, but the day wouldn't be complete without some bad news.

The infection has spread to my right ear, but, it is minimal and we are now treating that one also.
I hate the ear drops, however this ones are more solid and not so annoyingly watery. the good news is we will not continue with pills after I am done with the last two, so tomorrow is the last day.

Maja did treat me to some yummy food, which we all love so I am very happy about that, but today was very stressful and I am very tired. I am prone to allergies and my ears are the ones who get affected most. We do not know what the allergy is, but if I am as awesome as I am, this treatment will be done soon and I will be great. Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment