Sunday 23 September 2012

Quick update

No side effects, no problems so far. Painkillers are out and I feel great. I have so much energy and feel so amazing I just want to run and play and be crazy hehe. But ofcourse I am not allowed to bathe or swim yet, so that isn't fun. I have been a little bit more edgitated at times tho, and I am very annoyed fast in some situations, but my owners think it's probably discomfort so we are not yet conserned about it. So far so good. We are happy and I am loved. Oh yes, let's not forget to mention how I am able to manipulate with my owners right now, since they feel bad for me hehe, I make them play with me at night if I cannot sleep hihi. But we are having fun. Very glad I am getting better, I cannot imagine what it would do to my owners if I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment