Tuesday 11 September 2012

So much has been happening...

..but to start from the begining. A week and a half ago Magnus arrived in Austria, where we drove to pick him up. I was so happy to see him that the video we made of me licking, kissing, barking and playing with him is too big for the blog haha. I was so happy he was back, I missed him so bad. First few days we took is easy, since Mags was a little ill, but then Maja and I started getting him back into our routine. We took him for long walks, where he was so tired after poor guy haha. And we also went up to the vineyards to work. After the heavy rain one of the security pillars broke and a piece of the project got broken off, but nothing we wont be able to repair. So we have quite a few busy days ahead. The owners went shopping and left me alone, but when they came home, I got a sheep toy and an Ice age sloth toy, which I absolutely love!
My borrowed throne
   Today was a fun day, early in the morning we got a call that the new seat and sofa are arriving. So we put the cats in the kitchen and opened all the front doors. After we assembled the sofa and the chair, owners put on the new blankets and pillows. Liza instantly fell in love with them, me...I kinda took hostage Maja's chair hihi. There is no king without a throne, and this one is mine...when Maja isn't there hihi.
The soft seating makes us all so lazy, and it is very hot outside again, about 30 degrees, so we are considering it a reason to slack and lay about hehe.
Magnus is snorring on the sofa and Maja, Liza and I were watching national geographic, which played Cesar Millan Dog Whisperer.

Not a bad start of the day
We were proud when we saw our only tiny honeymelon was ripe. We didn't think anything would come of it, but when we cut it and tasted it, it was very yummy. Even for me, who doesn like honeymelons. But one needs to see what I am writting about.
Tiny, but sweet

Suprisingly perfect
Now the only thing we are still waiting for to taste it, is our cute watermelons, which Mags had to weight with his hands to see it for himself.
Maja's pride this summer
There is so much happening lately, that we barely have time to update, so don't be sad if it takes a few days before we update:). Going to go to the living room and have a snorring duet with Mags hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment