Tuesday 2 August 2011

Things get worse before they get better

After my post yesterday, things turned for the worse, I thought we might need the vetenarian for sure. I have lost all the water inside of me, could barely walk, couldn't keep a drop of liquid down and then...Maja forced edable carbon pill melted in water down my throat, which I swallowed and voila! I stopped feeling bad and went to bed. Magnus woke up to stay wih me in case of cramps or any more problems, but I just slept. When I woke up, I had breakfast, which stayed inside me, drank loads of water and felt fine.
As if nothing happened.
The walk in the morning was fun too, met some dogs and played a little. Afternoon Maja and I went to the vineyards and stayed there till evening, so Magnus could get some well deserved rest. Poor owners, they were caretakers all night and day, but now we are all happy that I am lively, playful and have a HUGE apetite hihi. All is well for now, apart from a little constipation on my side, hihi carbon pills really worked. But the sun shined thru the clouds and we are all feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment