Thursday 6 June 2013

The day before...

...Magsy leaves for Norway. We went to the vet yesterday and since I had a bad reaction to Sporanox, I was given Dexamethasone steorids instead. Owners are mocking me I am like Armstrong, dopping with steroids haha, but no reaction to those so far and I feel great. As bad as sporanox was, it did manage to kill most of my ear bacteria, so I am getting better, which is great news.

We are packed and prepared for tomorrows travel, but before we went home, we went to the vineyards to say good bye. Tara and Emma will be devostated with Magsy away and me...well I cannot even put into words how horrible missing him will be. But he did want to do a little cute work at our little zen park, which is becoming so lively and colorful. Maja sister gave her these two really cute candle holders for the garden, which absolutely match her dahlias, so we put those in and then I posed while Magsy was getting two tiny buckets of soil for the petunias Maja was planting hihi. Ofcourse the rain started so we had to speed it up, but not before Mags saw his pretty vegetables and how beautiful the area which he works so hard on has become. Pictures will show how pretty my pink tongue matches the flowers hihi.


No comments:

Post a Comment