Thursday 13 June 2013

Almost a week...

...since Mags left for Norway, in a few hours it will be just about when we woke up and started moving towards Zagreb's airport. When we got to the border, the border police was smiling looking at my passport picture and off we went to let him travel. Once he left I started to cry while looking at him waving, but before he left the car, he told me "I will be back soon, not today, not tomorrow, but soon, you wait with Maja" and I understood him. Once Maja and I got home, I was tired and sad so we went to bed. We slept so long, we overslept alarms, phone calls, everything, but we did get rested and Mags was safe in Norway, getting spoiled by his family. When he left like this before and it wasn't explained to me, I would always run around the house and search for him, just to be dissapoited he wasn't there, this time, I knew he wasn't home and I relaxed. I am sad he is not here to cuddle with me, but it was explained to me that when he does come back, there will be many new toys hehe.

We have been up at our garden quite a lot lately, even when the weather was bad, we went so I could run around and destress. We often take our little mushroom checking walks to the neighbours forest and when we were all the way behind the hill something was yelling, insanely much, as if something was being attacked or wounded. In a few minutes we realised it was a baby owl being thought how to fly properly. It's mom came 3 meters away from us, sat on a branch and flapped her wings, looked at us with those beautiful big eyes and then she flew away. She was a huge wood owl, which looked somewhat like this:
Beautiful creature
Yesterday we went to the vets office to check my ears, they are getting better, but slowely. We are now back on Sporanox, the medication which I reacted too, but continuing with the steroids, which should prevent the reaction this time. It was so adorable at the vets, we got 100% discount on the examination since they were celebrating their 5th anniversary! So nice of them! So we got a lot of cookies, new food for cats and me and drove to the vineyards, since Mags and Maja thought it would be good for me to see my girls after being scared at the vets. We went down quite fast and I slept like a bug after haha.

Oh forgot to mention we are babysitting a cat this week, Mao, he was a bit afraid at the start but he is now all happy running around the house and being a cat. I respect his distance and he respects mine. Afterall he was the cat that thought me not to run after cats, since their nails hurt haha.

Today was a magical, Maja and her mom went down all the way to the other vineyard to sort the apple trees which have too many fruits on. I was playing with all the apples they threw down on the ground, it was like a million toys being thrown away hihi. As we walked up, about 10 meters away something starts slowely walking down, a creature I have heard, smelled but never seen before, since I was usually too busy finding sticks. A deer! So pretty, just walking and looking at us, it's the same deer that provokes Emma and Tara on daily basis haha. I didn't know what to do, I looked at my owner but she was just looking at the pretty creature. Then she just walked away from us and I was still confussed hehe. Not even Emma bothered runing after her since it was so hot outside. If we are really quiet down there, there is so many animals around, such a happy place for me.

Afternoon was heavy work, we finally got all the ugly old roots out from the upper part of the project and then rested under the silly blue umbrella we have hehe. It's a shame that it's too small for three dogs and all the humans who are down there haha, but we the dogs find pretty shade anyways.
Tara resting at the berry corner
Me hiding behind the blueberries
Emma guarding our silly umbrella station
Resting all went under the umbrella hihi

And for the last two pictures, the comparison between last june and this years, now when most of the this have been planted for the summer.

June 2012
June 2013

More stories and updates soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment