Thursday 14 March 2013

All is good...

The past few days have been really sunny and warm, so warm in fact that we could enjoy the walks without our jackets and today, a huge shipment of snow! It's been snowing all day. We had to go to the vet's office to check how my infection was before the antibiotics run out, and all was great! I have to finish the set of pills which were given to me and then it's done.

I was really nervous today, more then usual. So nervous that when we were leaving, Mags, Maja's mom and i, I ran to the carpet in the vets office and pooped haha. So embaressing. Owners were red in the face. It happens. My tummy went crazy, and even tho I was out on a walk before we went to the vet, I just couldn't hold it anymore. We cleaned it up and all was good. Funny though haha.

Once we were done and new food was also bought, we drove home to put it there and then we drove up to the vineyards, where to my shock, all was white.

I was shaking of excitement! I was soooooo happy. My favorite winter thing was back. I barked and jumped and just went crazy. I didn't wanna be inside at all. Snow. Snow. SNOW!!!! Yay.

My owners had to catalogue the plants, as many as they could in this high snow, so they can keep track of the newly planted ones, especially the roses. So we snapped some pics of how cute we were in the new snow.

Throw me a snowball already!

Hello!
Just cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment