Tuesday 10 January 2012

Crazy holidays and new year

Haven't been able to update the blog due to hapy holidays hihi. So let me start with xmas.
As everyyear the entire family gathered at the vineyards, where a feast awaited and the smell of gifts drove our doggy noses completely crazy hihi. We got snacks and rawhides and cookies, that is as a gift, on top of that we got so many pieces under the table hihi, yummy.
With all those people and rockets I did get a little nervous, especially when the little kids were taunting me with silly moves and smacking of theit gifts. I wanted to go to a more silent place. Hehe but I think it was a little hectic for my owners also, since they were quite tired afterwards also.
The preparations for new years in our town were a little sad, since we didn't have snow, the lights didn't seem so magical. No snow since the first one either, so we have above 5 degrees celsium and plants are starting to bloom, we even met baby ducklings, which are supposed to be born in a few months and not now. The nature has gone crazy with this temperatures, but it's nice anyways.
New years was a night of a hundred candles and a hundred rockets outside. I was a bit scared at first but eventually didn't care anymore.
We had people over to await the new years with us and I got to taste something new! Champagne! Not a lot but I liiiikeeeed it hihi. I could drink it if I was allowed. I was in charge of pickng up all the chips and snakcs that accidentally fell on the floor which was fun, but it led to my tiny cute ass being on fire the next day hihi. Oh well, was worth it! It was everyones party! We tried to take pictures, but sadly the candlelight wasn't enough for the pictures to be clear without the flash.
We have spent a lot of time outside and at the vineyards, we even had a movie night with the movie Secreteriat, which was amazing, all three of us dogs fell asleep together and enjoyed the laughter of our owners.
Crazy holidays, but very lovely. Now it's 2012 and I am living the best life a dog can, as a reward I am amazing to my owners and animals around me, like they should all be treated.

"All you need is love"
- The Beatles

My version:
"All you need is love, toys, snacks and sniffing" hihih


A little belated, but HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE and I hope you had equally amazing time as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment