Saturday 24 December 2011

Lyra sleepover

In human world, a sleep over is called a pijama party, but in doggy world it's called cushioned overfed playtime night hihi.
For the first time in history Lyra slept over, there was no reason for it, Magnus just asked if it's cool with her owners and they said yes, so she came here and slept over, which was amazing!
My owners were worried, she might get sad or miss home, but since we played so much and we got snacks all the time, after messing up the entire bed we ended up falling asleep right after dinner at 18:15 and slept like piglets till morning.
I was kind enough to let Lyra take my pillow and sleep there, while I moved to the end of the bed on my official pillow hihi, after kissing her goodnight. She really likes pillows hihi.
Owners took turn in case she gets lonely or sad, so Maja slept with us at first and woke up at night so Mags took her spot and slept till morning, again with us, since we are lazy hihi. Lyra was held all night and she is quite a snorrer, hihi cute lady.
After a big breakfast we met Nina, Lyras owner and walked up to the vineyards to help bake some cookies. So Lyra spent almost a whole 24 hours with me, it was fun and cute as one can imagine. She loves being next to me and doesn't get stressed at all, made me happy since she deserves all the spoiling she can get hihi.




No comments:

Post a Comment