Wednesday 25 May 2011

A new pup in the park pack

Yesterday Maja had to fax something so she decided to dognap Lyra and take us both to the park, her sister came with us also. When we arrived we met so many dogs, who raced and played and ran and barked and then...little Sophie came to check us out. Sophie is a tiny 8 week old Parson Russell terrier, who is now in a new home with my owners friends. She is adorably tiny, faisty and can defend  herself, just doesnt know how to bark properly yet hihi. Today as we went to the park in the evening, when the sun goes down and we can normally breathe outside, she was there again, sleeping in her owners lap, tired from a 10 minute walk, hihi those were the days, was lovely being carried around in a hug. A lovely picture of Sophie and me:)

Other than her, we also met a few other dogs tonight, one peed on me haha, he marked me, yuck, had to be showered afterwards, I am not property I am a dog too! Hehe. A poodle defended his lab friend from my curious sniffing, so he bit me in my face, I insulted went away and layed down, shocked since I have never had such a bad confrontation before, but, I am not the fighting kind and I easily learn my lesson, so I stayed away. No harm was done to my pretty face tho, it was more of a disciplinary bite hehe.  Funny things happening in our doggy kingdom, but the evenings are long and cooler now, so a lot of dogs come out to play...I remember this time from last year, very lovely:). Asleep on my elephant toy I dream of tomorrows advantures. Nighty night all:).

No comments:

Post a Comment