Monday 9 May 2011

The duck hunter!

So there I was, minding my own buisness, slowely walking and drinking the river water, when a duck, who appears hurt starts flapping wings and taunting me to swim after her. Ofcours I don't listen to my owners, I think i heard Magnus yelling but I had to start paddling like crazy after the duck, who was somehow always just 2 meters ahead of me. Spaniels are known duck hunters so I had to prove to everyone that I can be also. I swam and swam and couldn't reach the duck, but I didn't give up. My owners were calling me, but hey, don't get me wrong I do have instincts sorry. After swimming a 100 meters Maja started to run after me, by the river shore to try and call me out, she cought up when I was approx 250 meters from when I started swimming. I finally reacted and gave up, I swam like crazy and didn't get the damn duck. Booo! Walked shamefully to the shore where my owners were and the duck flew next to us, mocking me by making "Kwak kwak" sounds. She won this fight. And then we saw, she had babies! She pretended to be hurt so I'd chase her and not attack or hurt her babies, tiny little ducklings, so adorable...
She "kwaked" a few more times and enjoyed the water, we went home. I am tired! I had a shower (needed it hihi every single hair on me was wet) and now I am asleep. Deep sleeeeeeeeep. Hihihi ducks are a good exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment