Sunday 15 May 2011

Groomed!

My owners decided it was time for my old hot fur to go. The summer is approaching and it's reaching 37 degrees celsium already, me, I suffer from it a lot and get very tired quickly. So off it went, 6 hours of scissor cutting of my fur. 6 hours of tolerance, which my owners are shocked by, I was so good and behaved, stood still, sat still, layed still for hours...Amazing isn't it, how shockingly good I can be hihi. Since shaving a cocker leads to curls and bad looking fur, we used scissors, which is very very precise work. Every bad cut shows as a line and it was hard work. I do have some lines hihi, we are not pros yet. But this is before and after pictures:)
My fur when I turned one year, long and easily dirty
New skin hihi
Today, playing with my bulldog toy

and this is what we were left with before the vacuuming hihi....I was furry, very very furry, but now...I will be less warm and more relaxed when it's sunny outside. So much fun and worth the work. Hihihi.
and now I am naked as a sheep hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment