Wednesday 6 April 2011

Grooming Emma

Hihi today we woke up early and walked up to the weekend house to pick up Emma, but when we arrived Lyra was also there, so we played in the mudd like tiny crazyballs we are and then soon headed back down with Emma. Tara was sad since she couldn't come with us, but we tried to be back as fast as possible. Emma loved walking down the woods with me, and thru the city, but when we got home she really loved my toys, which I shared without any complaint. After a little relaxation, my owners lifted her into the bath and started shampooing her body, I complained, she didn't, she just stood there getting spoiled with freshness. I must admit I was a little jealous since she got so much attention and was ignoring me, but eventually I got used to it. When she was clean they took her out and dried her and started getting ready to groom her, she has this really pretty white curls all over which needed extra attention. She unlike me, isn't scared of scissors or annoyed by being brushed, as a matter of fact she absolutely loves it and doses off after a while. After she was groomed and dried we headed back to Tara, long walk again up the woods in very warm weather. It has been crazy warm lately, reaching up to 34 degrees in the sun, so we take every chance to dip in cold water, also why Emma was on a leash on the way back, so she wouldn't get dirty before her owners saw her hihi. Poor girl she is still quite fat, her tummy hasn't yet got back to normal after the operation she had when they removed that stone she ate, so this walk was quite a lot for her, but me, pfff I could walk more and more and more...but first let's see some pictures. These were taken on the way down, before she was bathed and before we both ran into the river hihi.


and now when I dipped into water already:)
and when we both took a little dip:)

This tiny river is quite dirty so it's a good thing she was getting a bath after, and off we went to bathe the girl.
And now the pictures of her cute curls groomed hihi.

Lazy walk home after being woken hihi.



Her tail looks shaped like a racoons hihi, pretty butt!:)


and the resting spot in the woods, I am not in that picture since I was still not tired and was trying to pull out a tree to play with it hihi.


When we arrived, the poor girl just fell asleep tired and happy, Tara was sniffing her like crazy, not used to the new smell, she was a little insulted she didn't come with but she soon started being herself, loved and spoiled also. That was our day, with Emma, so after lunch we headed home and bathed me, hihi, yes I did need a quick wash also, afterall I have been a piglet all day. We walked approx 20 km today and I am a little tired, just a little tho. Lovely sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment