Sunday 17 April 2011

Birthday!

Slept longer and got a really good rest, then we packed up and left for the vineyards to celebrate my bday with my two female friends, who had their bdays in end of march and first of april also. We carried my yummy cake in a cute little box.
As you can see, I helped dirty the green bow hihi. Once we were up there we tried on some hats that Magnus and Maja made for us, and to be completely honest, we werent the biggest fans of them, but Emma as cute as she is, let us take a picture, Tara and I just kind of chewed them off of each other hihi.
Cake time, woohooo.
The amazing vanilla yogurt, bacon sprinkled chicken carrot cake was finally served to us, Oh how yummy that was. All three of us agreed!

A little piece for each one, which dissappeared rather quickly hihi.
Fed, happy, off we were to play!

Show off how sparkly our smiles are in a playful mood.
One could actually take us seriously, hihi Woof woof big mean dogs hihi,...Not really;)

And then we were loved by the humans around.
Dirty, happy, fed, tired we started heading back home. We went the long way, a path called Pelikan path, after a very famous photographer who once lived in Celje. I was running, chasing sticks, digging, getting even dirtier and then, we reached the tiny little sand shore of the river, where I for the first time, swam with my entire body, I didn't know the water was so deep, so I completely dived into it hihi, covered with water everywhere, making bubbles with my snout, So Much Fun!!!
Being me, after that, I didn't care about any commands on the leash I just wanted to get down to the water and swim and swim and swim some more hihi. A little video of me trying to get the stick which swims away and wiggling my tail in confusion, completely dirty, wet and happy - That's me in a nutshell hihi.
Snorring and dreaming on the soft warm couch now, dreading the bath I will have to get since I smell like...well like a swimming dog hihi. My bday was amazingly fun! Yay I am one year old! Big dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment