Tuesday 8 March 2011

Roadtrip!

Today was a long but exciting day! We woke up at 4 am and started getting ready for driving Maja's mom to a private clinic, since the poor girl has kidney stones and needs them removed. We met them at 5:30 and started driving towards Bled, where the clinic is, but as all hospital things usually are the whole getting her into the room got very delayed and Magnus and I were walking around for hours. But even if that sounds terrible, I met swans and ducks, never seen swans, they sigh at me, like a cat, I quickly learnt not to get to close hihi. Ofcourse me being me I whined everytime Maja went back into the clinic, since I just want both my owners with me all the time for fun hihi and I missed her when she was gone. After her mom was admitted, we went for a long walk, to the castle, but the roads were under construction, so we went halfway around the lake to see the little island in the middle.
The lake was quite frozen and it was very frisky so we decided to move towards another beautiful destination we had planned to see. Hihi if you look at the picture I am already quite tired from the yelping and running around sniffing all the dogs and birds, but the island behind us looks very pretty. But...on we went...

Kranjska gora! Snow! Skiing...never saw skiing and I have never seen so many people enjoying the snow as much as me! Look at those mountains...what a place to play hihih
The clear skies, crispy air, fresh white snow and many snacks....today was my first really long and perfect roadtrip. We drove around and back for around 5-6 hours, I slept in the car, behaved and looked adorable. Ofcourse I got rewarded by my favorite snacks from Arden Grange, which they bought from a pet store in bled hihi, no wonder I whine when one of them leaves, I just absolutely adore them both!

A very cute video Magnus made with me whining  becouse I had to walk properly when Maja went away, I believe I am a bit spoiled, but that never hurt anyone, especialy not since when left completely alone, I do not destroy anything, I simply wait untill they are back to kiss like crazy and be kissed back. Today was an amazing roadtrip day!

ps: video comming soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment