Thursday 17 March 2011

11 Months Old Today...

...one more month to go and I will be a grown dog, well, only by size, but I have been too huge for months now hihi. Yesterday Maja and her parents went shopping for some more painitng material and flowers, so we can have a pretty blooming house in the summer, but most of all we have also painted the doors in the hallway. I use the term we since I pressed my tail againt the wet door and got scared of the sticky thing! How mean it is for pulling my silky tail fur. I also got new food, this time as the vet said they got me some uber tasty grown up food, oh yeah! And since Magnus is norwegian they chose salmon flavour, yay me, I have been enjoying the dry delicacy ever since. However they did buy me a new shampoo, yuck, more cleaningness for me, it smells like bubblegum, which means that after a wash I will need to work extra hard finding some very stinky stuff to rub myself againt outside to get a good filthy dog smell back, they do keep me busy with this new missions hihi.

On sunday we were at the weekend house and one of the neighbours dogs came for a visit, on his own, he is an old male, about 16 years, shepard mix, who jumps fences and is very vital. The weird part is, not only did we hit it right off, playing and running, I think he had quite a man crush on me, I know I am beautiful but I am still a boy! He ended up following us, walking by our side till we almost came to town, so we had to head back and walk him home. Clearly he had no intentions of going home by himself. So we walked up, again, and then decided to take the longer path home, around and under the city castle, which is about half a kilometer away from where the weekend house and vineyards are. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, me being me, I managed to get so unbelivably dirty, I wasn't recognisable, my fur was muddy, wet and sticky, I looked like a ...brown washed puddle hehe.  I am quite tiny if u wet my fur, my legs are so itsy bitsy hihi. We continued the path down from the castle and took a few pictures and then headed home where I was showered. Mean people! Yay I am off to eat some of my 11th months bday pot roast dinner hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment