Friday 1 October 2010

End of summer

I wanted to type yesterday but I was way to offended to do so, why you might ask, well after a magnificent day playing at the vineyards, we came home and I was really wet and dirty so that was borring and they also decided to clean my ears!!! I hate ear cleaning! So I went and slept in the other room for a while, till they offered me cookies to come back hihi. Pfff who needs ear hygene! But today I actually like that my ears are clean and we have been having so much fun last few days, the trees are starting to shed and all these leafs are falling down to tease me with movement in the wind. The colors of the forest are so beautiful and the last warm days are here and we are taking all the advantage of them.
A few days ago my owners went shopping for a new collar and leash since we will need atleast two during winter's snow, but they also got me a new toy! A duck that  makes real duck sounds like those real ones we met today by the river. I like my new toy, but I have to admit I have already semi shaved it's back...so feathery hihi.

Every day we take these long 50 minute walks in the afternoon to the vineyards to help out with the grapevines, they are almost ripe, sometimes Lyra joins us, this weekend we are going there again to help pick them, which means I am again going to meet Spot, Lyra, Tara and Emma to play for hours! Hihi here I am being chased by three girls...so much fun! Haha look at my face, now thats speed I tell ya!;)


I can't wait, but there is so many things happening tomorrow to which I am not allowed to go to, there is the euro dog show in our town, there will more then 350 breeds of dogs, including 140 breeds which I will never meet in Slovenia, since we don't have them here. Tomorrow school is cancelled and postponed till sunday, they are hosting approx 90 Rottweilers at the poligon where we practice, again, I am not allowed to go check them out, since I look like a toy hihi. But my owners spoil me in other ways, today they came back from the store and got me a huge bone which I can chew and drag around, my choice of candy hihi. 

On tuesday Magnus was the one handling me at school, we said we would try it a bit diffirent, though Maja had to be far away so I didn't cry for her, I know...I am spoiled;). Us boys did great and Maja managed to get some pictures of us.
And ofcourse a pretty picture of Team Pascal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment