Sunday 17 October 2010

6 MONTHS OLD!

Today is my birthsday, whole six months!!! We have been celebrating by watching movies about dogs, such as Marley and me, and ofcourse we cried but it's such a beautiful story. The weather is very bad, so we are not spending it outside, but being at home with all my toys suits me well also.

Lyra and her owners got me a fresh bone as a bday gift and I finished it right away, what a yummy bone it was.

School is going great, I am really behaving lately and I have learnt a few new things, such as wait and go around the legs to sit in a perfect position, so my owners are very proud of me and if I know them well, I am soon going to get my gift, but we have to wait since it's being shipped, worth the wait tho! ;)

I will write more soon, right now I am going to go celebrate my day...YAY six whole months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment