Friday 8 October 2010

The attack of the teenage sock holes

It's been quite a few days since I wrote, 50 % of my owners got ill so we didn't explore the outside as much as usual, instead Magnus and I took shorter walks more times per day. Those are very joyful and comming home a bit wet and running to the bed where Maja is sleeping, jumping on her and starting to lick her awake while completely wetting her hair makes comming home very delightful, I am sure she feels the same, she always giggles when I do it.
My hormones are running wild, my teeth are annoyingly growing and my body is going thru changes. Past few days I have been very hyper, it takes me 2 minutes to get all my toys everywhere on floor and since I am a bit spoiled with those, it must be around 30 or so of my toys on the floor to pick up hihi. But you know what my owners say...better to play with toys then chewing on furniture! Hihi.
However I did realise it's not allowed to steal socks or make holes into them, I only did that once! Okay maybe a few more times, but only one sock had holes!
My sleeping habit is a bit off, yesterday I was running around with the loudest squeeky toy at 4 am in the morning, people must be so pleased since I am keeping them up with sounds hihi, but tonight I am tired, even the cats are not annoyed with me today, I also got a few disciplinary slaps from Liza, no nails but I got the point.
She doesn't like it when I bite her tail, such a girly girl. No fun. Ed just ignores me when I'm hyper, smart dude;)
With the puberty kicking in and the crazy changes that are happening with me, I am starting to understand a few more things, I learnt to wait when told, stop when needed and the most important lesson of all, I will get snacks, so no need to bark for them, I am a firm believer I get them coz I'm just so darn pretty hihi. Okay, after a command is executed, but still, I am pretty ;). Oh yes and that girls are always right, no matter what, or it's bark/paw time for me. Yikes, being around 3 dog girls and  Liza makes being the only boy dog quite like being in school, you quickly learn what not to do or chew on hihi.


With all these changes, my owners are counting days before I lift my leg and start marking (don't mock me, I still pee like a girl), that will be the day that...dare I say it? Oh noes....a visit to the Vet. Yes, the dreadful C word, ...castration...eiiikkkk. I think we are all dreading the day, but what has to be done, has to be done, so I am healthy and happy. In all my perfection I was however born with Cryptorchidism, but that wouldn't really change if diffirent since my owners decided for castration before they even chose me, we will get that over with and no problems anymore.
One thing I am sure of tho, my sad eyes plus operation will win me loads of cookies and toys (I mean, those two goofballs went to the doggy show and came home with three toys and a uber cool foldable bowl since they missed me hihi I am loved!).
Cookiesssss....sniff sniff...yum yummmm.
I have seen pictures of how Emma was treated by my owners after they had to operate and they took her home for intensive care, she ate a round stone, yes a whole 4cm stone haha, silly girl, which needed to be surgically removed from her tummy, she was treated like a queen and is since then always waiting for people to lift her tiny butt on the sofa or she barks hihi, oh I am going to have a blast with all the spoiling (not like there will be a diffirence from how it is now, give or take a testical or two, it's not like I know what they are for, besides who needs those when I got squeeky toys to torture people at night with hihi;))

No comments:

Post a Comment