Sunday 26 May 2013

Flowers and fun

Past few weeks we have been super busy, spending most of our time having fun and being outisde. Working like crazy at the project and building the little paradise we want. Magnus is leaving on the day that is Maja's birthsday so he wanted to spoil her a bit and we drove to a place she holds sacred hihi, but before we went there we drove to the vets for some supplies (booo ear cleaning solution), food and cookies. I was shaking when I saw where we were going but once we arrived and Maja went in without me, I just needed to go and join her, no matter how afraid I was. So I pulled Mags and he took us into the clinic where Maja was, man oh man was I happy to see her hehe. We gathered all the stuff she bought and drove out of town, to a place I was once before but Mags hasn't seen yet. A place where horses are running outside and the smell of flowers is intoxicating. Maja's favorite flower nursery called Valner.
All the halls inside are filled with tables of pretty flowers
It is quite a big place and such friendly people, dogs are allowed in but my owners don't want to take me inside since my tail is really happy and wiggly all the time, wouldn't want to smack something down or break any flowers haha. Wise owners. So our friend was watching me while my owners were inside admiring the place and making up plans which flowers to buy and in which color. Dahlias, begonias, daisies, so many pretty flowers to chose from, so we got those and plenty more of diffirent varieties, but the smell of them, mmmm I had to nibble on a carnation which was closest to me haha. We ended up buying so many flowers we couldn't fit them in the car haha, but we somehow managed and started driving back to town and to the vineyards. The weather wasn't on our side, it was raining and cold, really not pleasant. Once we arrived and Maja's parents saw all the boxes with colored flowers they just stood in awe, their beauty was overwhelming. Maja kept looking at our new flowers and hoping the rain would stop, so she could atleast plant one haha. They also bought her mom a beautiful mini sunflower in a pot, it's very symbolic to her and Maja, she gets one every year. But this sunflower is supposed to be in a pot and not outside since it's so gentile. But the rest of us  have to wait for ours to grow a little bigger, we planted to many down at our little park. This year is going to be very colorful at the project, looks like the long winter did all the plants really good, well all apart from begonias, which were crazy low price and well haha my owners went crazy and bought so many, but how can one not, they are simple majestic. The non stop series as the picture below shows are a must have, so we got these beauties to grow in our shade also.

Hopefully tomorrow the sun will show itself a little and we can take some pictures of the plants and the newly developed area at our zen project,  it is coming along so fast, even with Maja being ill for a week or so, we managed to also complete almost all the construction needed below the lowest park is built up. And the fruits and vegetables are just going crazy, what on earth are we going to do with all these paprikas while Mags is away is beyond me haha. But our potatos!!! Our potatos are just exploding, no bugs either, since we planted those smelly plants around them. They are so huge already and starting to bloom, soon we will be eating our baby potatos with butter and salt and just be happy. Yum yum, cannot wait! But now, I am going to get the rest I need to be super energic tomorrow when the owners are planting, maybe they will allow me to help them dig holes hehe, probably not, but I will atleast be able to run around them like crazy and fetch some sticks hehe. We will post some pictures if the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment