Saturday 9 February 2013

Yawning

There is just something very relaxing with laying on top of my owner while my ears are getting combed. They actually tease me and count how many times I yawn while they are grooming me. I managed to yawn around 30 times hihi. Yes yes, I am very lazy and relaxed while my ears are being petted. Especially after a long day of fun yesterday. It has been snowing again, which makes me go completely crazy, but the fun part was, the snow was very heavy and hard, so I didn't need my coat on, that made it so much better to dive into it and get myself all wet and dirty hihi. It has been snowing again today, all day, and tomorrow we are going to the vineyards, up there the snow is even higher and all the smells are more intense.

I followed so many deer footprints around, especially those which they made on the vine terrases, so clear and rich in scent. I have to admit, my breed name doesn't become me, I am so far from being a hunter it's lovely. the birds chirp around me and sing, deer almost run me over and I don't notice them, I am quite the lovely city companion that my owners want me to be. Apart from having the ability to get so dirty that I clog the drain haha.

But otherwise not much is new, snow and fun, warmth and slacking, just the way winter should be hihi.




No comments:

Post a Comment