Saturday 2 February 2013

Things are getting back to normal

We changed the food back to the vetenary one and started adding Arden Grange slowely. Even tho we wanted to switch from it to Acana, I started getting some serious problems with my stomach, diarrhea and bad breath, not to mention I was always tired and latheric. But my owners were quick to notice it, so they stopped it before it got really bad. My bad breath is gone, my limp also, everything is getting back to normal and I am getting back to being healthy and active. It's really surprising what food change can do to a dog, even if the food is amazing, it's just finding the best fit for every individual dog out there I guess hihi.

Past few days have been sunny and warm, which insipired us to start working on our little project at the vineyards. We started cleaning out the acacia trees and cut down the big trees on the lower part of the area, next to the brook. Those huge wild trees make a shade over fruit trees and other cute flowers in summer. The area usually grew so wild that landmowing it was almost impossible. But now I get to dig and pull branches, while my owners work around it. It is a stick heaven, and I am not shy to bark for a few throws so I can retrive them back hihih. The best part is, that the fence border was put wrongly and the area we own is much bigger then we thought, so now my owners are improving it and will make the brook look a lot cleaner and the area a lot more leveled so we Tara, Emma and I can play hihi, well atleast thats what we want it for hihi.

Today is raining, really hard and it's a perfect excuse to be lazy, sleepy and slack as much as possible. Something which I am gladly doing, nothing better then resting on the soft bed while listening to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment