Saturday 8 October 2011

Chestnuts and vines

Grapepicking on the second vineyard
Time has come where all the nature fruits of the fall begin to ripe, including late grape sorts like Rizling.
So off we went to the vineyards by car to help, picking the drygrapes out and eating the ones on the floor...us doggies that is, humans were busy working as usual hihi.
The whole bunch of us met up there again, Lyra, Tara, Emma, Spot and me were playing, chasing and ofcourse getting as dirty as possible. It shows that the winter is getting closer, the temperatures were very low today, cold brrrr, but with a little sun it heated up nicely and yesterdays rain dissapeared and left just enough mud for me to enjoy it like a little piglet hihi.
It's nice and very cozy, and an abundance of food, with people very willing to give it to us beggers around the table. Not a habbit dog owners like, but it's a special occasion so we are tolerated hihi.
Klemen, Magnus and Maja decided to gather some chestnuts from the forest, which they eat roasted or cooked, me, I am more of a meat eating dog, but I helped gather. Emma, Lyra and Tara stayed bit away from us, since they dont like the poking feeling of their pads...pff such girly girls hehe. Me, I had no problem running up and down those spikey shells, with my fur I even carried some.
Leaves are staring to change color
We picked the smallest terrase to play on, ofcourse
I might have dug a hole or two
Hole digging? Noo waayyyy
I don't understand why one would eat this and not meat

Please no kisses, my picture is being taken!
Wait with love, lemme pose pretty!
Fine, you kiss me, I'll look cute in front of you then!
Tara the guard dog hihi, avoiding getting her paws hurt
Emma finding a spot where there is no chestnut seeds
Looking pretty in the sunrays
Dirty, fed, sitting on a chair getting an ear rub...What a life!
I am aware I'm uber spoiled, yet disciplined well, very nicely groomed yet always manage to get dirty, but one does have to admit, I look best in the fall season, so many colors matching my fur. I would ask if it's noticable my fur has been plucked and groomed, but I am aware, that being sooo dirty one cannot even notice the color of my natural feet fur hihi. My owners joke I often look like Bajadera chocolade haha:

Very exciting day, but now, I am laying on the bed on my back, feet up in the air, oh yes all four of them, sleeping like there is no tomorrow, toooo muuuchhh food and play hehe.

1 comment:

Paper Kay said...

pickies are too cute to be true! :D Shame about the ill ear :(

Post a Comment