Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's day!

Happy valentine's everyone, I hope you are having fun and enjoying this beautiful day. We had a special morning already, Magnus and Maja ate cakes for breakfast and I got some cream and strawberries, yum yum! We went for a very early walk and they were throwing me sticks for half an hour, I am so tired, but so happy, I was jumping over stairs like crazy, which made my owners shocked, since they were quite high, I guess I do have some agility in my oversized body hihi.
It snowed yesterday, which made me go completely insane in the woods, I love snow, but today it's all gone sadly. I have improved my attitude when taking a paw shower after every muddy walk, now I just lift the leg they want to clean and it's done faster then when I complained, however grooming is in my opinion still only for chicks, so I hate when they want to cut my manly hair from my paws or clip my nails...thats for girls;). But I have a feeling my owners won't give up untill I learn to tolerate that also, oh well, as long as we can chase sticks and toys, I will tolerate them trying to get me groomed hihi.
Again I wish you all a very happy Valentine's day and loads of hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment