Tuesday 22 February 2011

A haircut!

Today was a big day for me, my owners tested me if I will do well completely alone at home, no crate or fence to keep me at one spot, they left me with complete trust that I wil behave and wait for them till they return home. They told me to wait and when they return I will be rewarded. So I did. When they got home, they had multiple bags of flowers, to beautify the newly painted kitchen and I got a tug toy and a ball! Yay me. I have behaved, not chewed or destroyed anything, didn't scratch the door or cry when they left or came home, I have been a very good boy!
On a diffirent note, my eye was very teary and didn't stop wetting at all, so we suspected it was due to the long blond hair that I have, which sometimes pokes me as I run, so they decided to trim the hair on my head a little, making me look less like a polar bear and more like a cocker spaniel hehe. I like it, my pretty face shows more now hihi. We will take some pictures to show me off. Tomorrow we will walk up to the vineyards again, it's covered with snow, which means I will have a blast, cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment