Tuesday 21 August 2012

Acana & cakes

I was spoiled by our mutual friend by some new tasty food, which led my owners to read about it and they dicovered, that the Arden Grange which I have been eating, is tested on animals and well, you know how that goes...so not a chance any of us wants to be a apart of something which is remotely cruel to animals, we have switched to this amazing food, called Acana. This will be the first time I had my food changed since I came to my home, but like my owners say, best dog in the world, deserves the best food in the world. No debate hihi. This switching has to be done gradually, so we are adding the new food to the old untill my tummy is adjusted. The new food is amazing, I am so happy with it, it's made of atleast 55% meat, without gluten or salts. The meat if from wild and free range animals and whole eggs, which I love! The smell is amazing, so I eat the new food out of the bowl first and then the old hehe. Looking forward to the new portions of food being solely made with new food, yum yum. And this way we don't need to feel bad about the animals around the world and my new food is one of the best one can find anywhere. I will be even healthier and happier. On top of that I have tasted two new fish, which Maja ate, one is gilthead and one is bass and I have to admit, I really love fish. Ofcourse Maja checks for bones before I get it which makes it slower, but I think fish are worth the wait hehe.
Every second, or third day in the week we go for very long walks over the hills surrounding the city park. The temperatures have spiked up to 34 degrees again, so city living is unbareable. The humidity is up to 40% making it impossible to breathe normally. So the evening walks in the cooler shady forest are very relaxing and amazing. After those long walks, we made it into a habit to stop at the cake shop by the river, on the way back. We order cake and icecream to reward ourselfs, from which I get the cookies, a little bit of cream and icecream bits hihi. Just enough to be happy for it, and too little to get my tummy upset. I behave so nicely, I lay down, watch dogs on the walk and wait for my sweet rewards while people chat around me. I love these walks, long, exhausting and yummy at the end. When we get home I get my dinner, when it's cooler outside and I actually enjoy it that way nowdays in this heat. We are awaiting Mags retun which is less then two weeks now, I miss him so badly, it's just not the same. Man oh man I am going to kiss him untill he is completely wet hihi, so soon now and we will have our boy time again, playing and doing manly stuff like getting dirty and I miss sleeping on his chest and over his legs. But we have been keeping busy with lots of fun stuff and I got to be dirty almost everyday, hihi. I am completely addicted to waterhoses, with which you water the garden, they are the best thing invented since swimming pools. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment