Tuesday 17 April 2012

Happy Second Birthday...

... to Me!

On this day, two years ago I was born. My eyes were closed, my ears not yet open to hear and the only thing I knew was the smell of my mommy. Today I am two years old and there isn't a lot of things I don't know yet. I have met the forests, rivers, sea, animals...everything a dog wants to see in his first two years.

So many more years to come and enjoy, but tonight I was happy that my owners surprised me with a few pieces of strawberry cake. Yumm!!! We will bake a doggy cake for this weekend and celebrate it with my girls, but for tonight, the begining of my third year, I got to eat yummy things and enjoy loads of kisses from my owners. Life is beautiful, yay, two years old!!!


A picture reminder from day one in my new life with my owner Magnus, since then we have been best friends and not to mention we are just getting better looking with years hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment