Tuesday 7 June 2011

One year since I arrived home

Today marks exactly one year since I stepped foot into my home. Small, pretty and ready to be spoiled.
If we go down the memory lane and recap the year, my growth and develpment, we will all realise I am the perfect dog hihi.
In one year since I arrived with my owners, I have :
- not once destroyed any furniture
- not once do any permanent damage in the house
- not once ran away and had to be searched for
- not once acted agressive towards my owners
- not once bit a dog, unless it was playful
- not once hurt any creature we met in nature
- not once cried as a puppy, sad due to being taken away from my mommy
- not once not showed my owners I really love them
- not once made them regret for picking me...

the list could go on forever, but I will rather sum up what I have become, instead of what not:)
I have developed into an oversised cocker spaniel, who is quite a lot bigger for it's breed, guess that's what being a first born and twice the size of my sisters and brothers was predeterment, I am loved, with the softest fur, it's shocking how soft I am, like a baby blanket. I smell amazing, my natural scent that is, not the dead fish rubs I have sometimes hihihi. I am the most friendly dog to other dogs, I obey abnormally much for a one year old, the communication we have among ourselfs in this home is amazing, we get along so well with cats and owners. I have a special talent to be the dirtiest dog alive, most of the times, I enjoy almost everything we do, apart from ear cleaning and often bathing, but I tolerate and not make a fuss. Even tho I am spoiled and sometimes beg for food when people eat, or want to semi lay on an empty chair during lunch, I have been raised really well. My owners did an amazing job with me, teaching me by example and trhu play, they go the extra mile for my comfort and trust and I repay them with behaving. It has been all about love and I am loved. I am so very loved. Maja says I have been the best bday gift she ever got. Happy bday to her today, and I will try and be a good boy from now on also, the life which I have couldn't be compared. My family is amazing, sleeping next to Liza every night, chasing and annoying Ed when he is cranky, learning about diffirent tastes and situations, claiming my pillow on the bed, being hugged. if the expression "it's a dogs life" means this...then I hope all pups out there get to live this way. I am loved. Woof! Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment