Thursday 16 June 2011

Lunar Eclipse

Tonight at 23:03 we were at the park in complete darkness watching the most beautiful moon I have seen so far in my life. It looked somewhat like this:



The park was empty, only met two people in it, we had fun and ran around. It was fun, since I have never been in the park at night durring summer.



Today has been a long and energic day, we went mushroom picking and Lyra came with, which means we ran and went crazy. We met cows, but Lyra kept barking at them so I was scared. But I did manage to be a dog, as awesome as I can be, and got some cow poop smudged into my ears and feet...hihi. We all know what that means! Bath-time with extra shampoo, haha but that didn't help, I still smell a little hihi!
We are catsitting Mao, a black and white cat, who is very scared of us, he frightens me a little also, since he isn't as tolerant as my cats, but he is getting there, I am sure we will soon be friends hihi. Oh ow...combing time for me, boo...write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment