Monday 13 June 2011

Chicken Toothpaste

Today my owners finally got fed up with my morning breath, hihi. I have slept a lot past few nights, since we have been very active during the days and like everyone my morning breath was quite smelly hihi. My pearly whites are beautiful and we do need to take care of them so I can enjoy them all life long. So off they went to the pet store to get me some Virbac encymatic toothpaste, which smell soooooo good, I just want to eat it! They also bought me another toothbrush, for kids hehe, it's pretty and blue with a teddybear on the cover, since I didn't really like the finger toothbrush they tried it with a normal one and we had fun! Vetenarians say dog's teeth should be brushed as often as twice a day, but they also say once per week is realistic, so we will start off easy to see how well I adjust to the routine. I have to admit, they did put a lot of effort into the taste,
since it's like eating chicken pate, I have absolutely no problem just eating it without the brushing part hihi, but I know, that's not the point.
Our days will be fun now, all three of us at the sink brushing our teeth together hehe. But since my owners cannot resist to spoil me with other goods, cats got a lot of food and snacks and I got Huhu Bam Boo's also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment